Thursday, February 5, 2009

The time is NOW.

...that's what my boss said to me a few days ago. I had a huge backlog of work piling up. I was supposed to be delegating work out, and working on my leadership instead of doing all the grunt work. But no matter how much I delegated, I kept getting more.

So I seized the day, and told everyone on my team to cease and desist IMMEDIATELY. And it worked, no one assigns me work anymore.

This brings me to my next point. The time is STILL now. The time to write is now.

I've just begun getting paid to blog. I'll have the link up here in the next day or two. It's a Seattle dating website, and I'll be blogging about places to go, things to do, and other assorted dating tips and such. It'll be a good time. So keep an eye out! This means I'm going to be blogging a lot more. There will be a link from my professional blog to this one.

That's all for now.

Oh. And my wife is hot. And no, she didn't pay me to write that.

No comments: